Working with leaders to build sustainable safety cultures and integrate WHS into their normal operating rhythm.
The primary focus of Executive Safety Services is to mentor, train and support Company Boards, Directors and Executive to achieve improved HSE performance through a resilient culture, relevant effective systems and targeted governance and diligence activities.
Executive Safety Services is also the proud owner of the nationally accredited Certificate IV in Safety (WHS) Leadership – Construction, which is based on the CRC for Construction Innovation’s award-winning research – Safety Competency Framework – Improving OH&S Performance by Creating and Maintaining a Safety Culture, 2006. As such. Executive Safety Services is able to customise parts or the whole course to meet each clients’ specific circumstances and needs. Including making it available as an accredited or non-accreditated course.
Company Board and Executive support, mentoring and training
- Company Board’s and Officer’s WHS requirements are becoming increasingly onerous and complicated thanks to increasing regulatory burden, systems complexity, bureaucracy, uninformed opinions and legal scaremongering.
- Many HSE practitioners struggle to effectively help organisations and their leadership reduce HSE complexity and bureaucracy due to conflicting pressures and priorities.
- WHS activities, systems and governance should and can be integrated into organisational operating systems and Board and Executive operating diligence, governance and strategic activities, rather than becoming an add-on and extra burden on already time poor leaders.
- Our goal is to rationalise and simplify to remove much of the burden often associated with WHS. We aim to achieve easier, less complicated processes that make sense, deliver value for the organisation and ultimately protect people and prevent harm.
- Our passion is working with and supporting organisation leaders to build a sustainable safety culture and integrate WHS as much as possible into the normal operating rhythm and processes of the organisation, its current operating systems, governance and diligence activities.
- Our aim is to ensure that the organisation’s WHS program is relevant, targeted and specific to their operating risk, prevents harm and delivers improved performance.
- Australian Company.
- Based in Victoria.
- Worked across all of Australia and parts of South East Asia.
- We have over fifty years combined experience across multiple industry sectors including, roads, tunnels, bridges, commercial buildings, shipbuilding, pipelines, infrastructure, manufacturing, agriculture and retail.
- We have a wide range of experience, from workplace through to Board room.
- We also have an extensive network of experienced professionals that we have partnered with over many years.